3.12.12

Season Greetings

Gilli Fairy 2 Candy Fairy~
H- Hi  Icon Fall
ey you all! Long time no see! Smile I had to take a tiny break, some changes happening and one of them involve packing my studio. Do I hear a “WHOA!? Yeap..you trully know what I mean...just take one quick look around you…how do you pack all your craft stuff? HEHHE. Well I am about to start that challenge…hang on…Did I tell you I like to crochet, knit, paint and cake decorate? But wait there is more….Sewing! I am not even telling you my craze with wrapping paper…yes, I go all the way when I hand a gift…full experience. So I am taking a deep breath…and getting started. If you notice some hic ups on my presence around…you know where I will be …under my embellishment pile probably!!! LOL
But now is holiday season time. I hope even though reality sucks sometimes, we can keep in mind the tons of blessing we receive every single moment. I will share with you what I do…I give myself 5 minutes of self pity evry day. That is all LOL. I can tell you I am booked HAHAHHA. The rest of the time I try to focus on positive things…here is a big example. Share my work with you! I always have a load of fun sharing ideas and learning from you my fellow crafters!
This new Gilli Project was inspired by the lights and cheer that this time of the year bringGilli Fairy 2 Candy Fairy us. For this project I used Gilli Fairy 2…she lost her wings as you can see, but make no mistake the magic is within Winking smile . I used copic markers to color the image…lots of blues and high contrasts. I added a little bling to the dress. It’s the holidays after all.
It has been a while I created and I missed all my knick knacks and tools. So I pulled my dies and my designer papers and went to town! At Oozak blog
challenge this month we have a different challenge! Anything goes with a twist…Red! So I picked my color choices..blues (one of my fav colors and sprinkle of reds). The little candy canes I created by using a wired ribbon that I found last year at Michaels. Since I wanted a heavy “winter wonderland feel” to this card without being too traditional I added glitter to the swirls and flourishes I used. Another way of adding a little holiday touch was by adding little berries around the layout (I used liquid pearls and stickles for that).
Gilli Fairy 2 Candy Fairy aTalking about layout, this one was inspired by the Greeting Card challenge over The Outlawz…It’s an eye sideways. A little cherry winky hehe. The theme focusing on eyes inspired me to do a holiday make up to Gilli eyes too. I loved doing that (I can use some practice) and I see myself doing this more and more.
Well I hope you are having a lovely season and please give yourself sometime to enjoy what really matters…the people that we love…the friendships and every good thing that comes with it. Forgive and forget…reconnect and reach out. Rekindle…don’t hold back…magic does happen. Winking smile. Although twisting my nose seems not to be working when comes to get my studio packed HAHAHAHHAHA. See Ya!
Huggies!
anaRy-handwri

 Ps: Don't forget to join us also at House of Gilli Challenge...easy one!!! See you there.

This and that



Gilli rubber stamp :: Gilli Fairy 2, Copic Markers, Copic multiliners, Memory box dies, October Afternoon , Glitz papers, Sizzix embossing folder (sugar& starry night), Stickles (stardust and xmas red), Glamour dust, Liquid Pearls (Platinum, white opal and rouge), Lace, Wired ribbon, Brats and Cardstock (Michaels and Paper Temptress)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Gosh, anaRy, I love the new web page! And I love this card as I told you on The Outlawz! It is simply stunning--love your cute Gilli & fab coloring, love the design and all the fabulous elements you used on it! :^) Wish you luck with packing!
Hugs, Penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...