19.7.12

At the beach…

Gilli Bloomers_the ocean

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

eelooooo everybody! I hope you have been busy creating those amazing projects! Oh don’t tell me you only have been looking at your “pile” of goodies you just had delivered? LOL No that is a sin! You must try to make a little time and give your brain a brake! Create time is reenergizing time…works for me like a day at the beach…Since I cannot get to the beach…..I bring it to me! At least Gilli seems to be a beach girl since way back in the day!

Oh today I totally rebelled…forgot the floors, the pile of laundry to fold..I resisted to …never mind. LOL I attended to all musts and urgent things and then I sat and createdGilli Bloomers_the ocean~. I finally manage to use my ShinHan markers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY some of these markers have been on my table for not less then four months…yes people f.o.u.r. months. I was almost crying LOL. I wanted to play with it before, but since my collection still very tiny (I might be adding some more soon) I had to be very wise choosing image..I knew I would have to finish some of the work with my regular alcohol markers..but I wanted use the Shin for the main part of my coloring. I did it!!!

For this project I used ShinHan Markers, plus a few copics to color Gilli bloomers. Things you should know about the Shins…here come very good news. Shin markers blends beautifully with copics. Second, some of the Shin colors are really really beautiful. I am IN LOVE with the deep navy…Oh I have been dying to reach this color for while..and boy I was a happy camper..LOL Of course IGilli Bloomers_the ocean d will still have to practice my coloring since I still have much to learn. Practice and practice!

Another thing I was able to play with was my distress ink pads to create a background. I used not one but two pads from the “Spring 2012” and “Summer 2012” sets. I told you I rebelled LOL (very rare moment LOL). Luv the brightness of these distress inks…I want to dive in!!! As you can see I punched all the way LOL. I used not one but four different punches (Martha Stewart and EK) plus two different die cuts (Memory box and MFT). All cuts distressed with distress inks to create a vintage lacy frame. All the pretty little pearls were made using liquid pearls and Want to scrap pearls. Ribbons from Martha’s line. There! I made time and I created! LOL

Thank you guys for dropping by to look around! I am always so happy to hear from you!anaRy-handwri So what you have been up to? Have you been following the new releases from CHA SUMMER in Chicago? Winking smile

 

 

 

This and that

Join us over House of Gilli Blog for brand new challenge this week!!

Really good news if you want to learn more about Shin…BFF Suzanne (yeah the mogul LOL) just open a ShinHam touch twin markers group over Scrapbitz! Oozak will be carrying them soon! Sign up to get the alert! New CHA summer stuff coming in too! YAY!

New issue of Through the CraftDoor room is out and jam packed with inspirations, tutorials and very good articles! Super cool! Don’t miss out! Join us also for our bi weekend challenge over here.

 

♦♦ Challenges

TouchTwinMarkers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...