24.6.12

Freedom Rings!

Gilli Cheer_Freedom Ring~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everyone! Everyone enjoying the summer season? So many different things to be done out there! I am having fun caring for my little flowers. But today I would love to share with you a little project I made for the  2000 Member Party at The Outlawz! Ohhhh you must go over and party…lots of gifts and goodies up for grabs…challenges are up and running! Sketches, color, themed, greetings! You pick or you can participate in all of them! Come on and let’s have some fun!

Our greeting team was to make a project based on our country! Well anything that is related to…so what is more American than a big cheer for freedom?! Let Freedom Ring!

Gilli Cheer_Freedom Ring

I colored Gilli Cheer with copics. The adorable paper is from Authentique (Old Glory)..I am a paper nut..and this is one of my fav ones. The star embossing patter was created using a lifestyle folder (OMG I used my VAGABOND!!! YAY THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS…they game me this sweet machine for my bday last february and boy oh boy!). I distressed the card with distress inks..luv these pads…Now the sweet little die cut is a shape from PoppyStamps…aint’ that a cutie? The little pennants I made by hand…I just love making them…and that is very very American! LOL

Come and joing us for the fun over The outlawz party! I will see you there!

Thanks for coming by! Don’t forget to say hello!!! I love to read your comments!

Hugs!

anaRy-handwri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...