19.4.12

House warming

HOG_housewarming

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ome sweet home…aweeee…after a hard day at work..all one can thing is kick off the shoes and whatever!!!! LOL. Are you with me on that? hehe.

I actually was looking forward to some do container gardening this coming week. There is something sooo charming about some flower boxes…its romantic too!

Today I am sharing with you lovelies a little card that I created using the stamp “House of Gilli”. Yeap…there is such a thing as a Gilli home…but she can be your home too…or as in my project here the house is little gift. A house warming gift. Well, a card to go with the gift heheh. You get the idea  : ).

HOG_housewarming

I stamped my image and colored with my copic markers. I also used some multiliners and white pen to create some of the little details of the house. The flowers were just pretty much doodled around using different shades of the same group color. The intention was to create dimension…I will keep on trying (I am a stubborn self taught in many thing heheh). I though it would be a little cute to expose the bricks of the house through its stuco. lol..I  know, gezz home depot is just nearby, right? heh. I think even “worn” old houses have charm…showing that were lived and trimmed one way or another to fit the habitants. Everything else from the stones on the steps and base wall to the moss growing in between them  was created doodling with markers.

HOG_housewarming ~

This super cute DP is from First edition, one of my new obsessions lol (Boho Chic). I distressed the edges of the papers to give a little worn look…I think I could do better but I am always afraid of ending up with  too  much ink…heh. The die cuts were all made using Silhouette die cutter (luuuv it – btw Suzanne Dean cave in hahahahha. She was thinking for the longest time…now I think she is in luv hehehh..That is my bff right there..she knows good stuff HAHAH).

A new home needs a nice set of shining keys..so I created this little key ring embellie.  The keys are a silhouette cut embossed with zing!powder. Ain’t they cute! To finish up the romantic feel of this house warming gift…touches of liquid pearls

I hope you are by now relaxing in your own nest or as they say…home is where you heart is! So have fun wherever you are!!

See you soon with a brand new project!

anaRy-handwri

 

 

 

Challenges

Touch Twin Markers

4 comments:

Ann said...

Awwww This is gorgeous and magical anaRy!

Kathi said...

I love this card. That house is fabulous and you colored it beautifully. I love that little white picket fence!!!

Jodi_E said...

Jaw dropping beautiful. WOW!

CarlyJo said...

Oh my goodness this card is so beautiful! I love the smart use of keys on the picket fence bow :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...