12.3.12

Got Shamrocks?

Lil Gilli Jeans_St Patrick~

D icon winter

o you? LOL A little joke with my lil’ project for St. Patrick’s day. When I say little, I mean little! This card is tiny tiny measuring only 3x3” Smile. These mini cards are a quick to make and perfect for those moments you are in a pinch and have no time for a very elaborate work, but still want something nice to gift. As you can see Lil’ Gillis are fab fab for this type of project. Yes! You do have room to color and add details just like your regular size Gilli! (if you would like to order shoot me an email anary@anary.com)

Lil Gilli Jeans_St Patrick

To color this mini treasure, Lil’ Gilli Jeans I used copic markers. I also used my copic multiliners to add some detail to my coloring.

The cute sentiments are from studio G. I inked the clear stamps with memento inks in various tones of green. I am a nut about memento inks.

I didn’t want to leave my edges naked so I pulled my Shabby Lil Gilli Jeans_St Patrick ashutter’s green pad (Distress Inks). I am trying to make more use of my distress inks…they were a little lonely in the corner of my room lol. My tiny pearls, including the tiny tiny pearl earrings on Lil’ Gilli Jeans. DPs are from recollection and Authentique papers.

I hope you will get lucky and be able to create this week! If so, join us over the “Anything Goes” challenge over The Greeting Card Challenge over The Outlawz group! Prizes are sweet!!

Super hugs!

anaRy

1 comment:

miatagal said...

Great card Anary. Happy Birthday CMC; and belated St. Patrick's Day Go Green!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...