23.3.12

Flourished Wishes

Best Wishes_PopColorBanana~
Hello my lovely friends. How wonderful is to be breathing the spring fresh air….and sneeze with the pollen lol. Yeah allergies get me too but honestly I love spring anyway…flowers sneaking in about everywhere. Of course the colors have a super influence on me as you can see on my new project.
You can see the spring influence of on my choice of colors.Best Wishes_PopColorBanana f Yellow! Super happy color with a perfect vibe to wish Best Wishes don’tcha think? Winking smile.
If you are into Su cardstock, you must check out PaperTemptress Pop Tones (she has two different paper weights). I am using a super cute yellow called Banana Split (kinda feel like having one right about now lol), These papers embossed beautifully without tearing. I just really liked this yellow shade…and I am already making plans to use in combination with some DP paper I got.
For this project I used three different embossing from Sizzix, Cuttlebug and SU, I made a commitment to myself and use my embossing folders a little more in my creations. Even though I wantedBest Wishes_PopColorBanana to use lots of yellow on my project…I could not resist adding this super pretty Blue ribbon also from Paper Temptress. I think it really wrap the good wish…right? Then bouquet of flowers are a combo of prima and recollection flowers. I kind of dyed the center flower with distress inks for a little pop. The swirls are Memorybox dies with a nice coat of glamour dust…you really didn’t think I was going to pass the bling…lol. Die cuts by silhouette and punched edge by Martha Stewart (all dusted with Glamour).
Well I hope you got a positive vibe from this little project. Please if you have a little time come visit the Paper Temptress community blog…lots of spring inspiration for you.
See you soon with a new project. Oh don’t forget I have CANDY here for you!
Huggies,
anaRy handwrit

3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

A lovely cheerful spring time card - the yellow really pops with the white and that great touch of blue !

Tami G said...

How springy... Love all the details..

miatagal said...

Another one of your gorgeous cards, Anary; pretty, pretty colours. Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...