27.2.12

A rainbow of colors

Elements heart_forever yours~
B icon winter
ring on the color! For the past couple weeks we have been challenge to make a few projects inspired by rainbows. Gosh I know how a rainbow  happens…it’s all physics. But honestly a rainbow still amazes me. Don’t get scared seeing me with my jaw dropped or smiling like a fool when I see a nice rainbow. I am glad even with tiny little ones that happens by accident when a garden hose happens to make the right spritz… That is me, a color fool! Proudly. lol
Elements heart_forever yours f
Today I am sharing with you’re a CAS (clean and simple) project. Sometimes lean and simple is a huge challenge for me. I got used to adding patterns and mixing things together.  I absolutely liked this challenge. I will try again very soon lol. CAS here I come!
My card was created by using Gilli element heart stamp (first series). I stamped my image and then colored with copic markers. After I was done coloring I added a coat of glossy accents to each heart to make it shiny (okay that starts not sounding so simple..bare with me lol) and give a little more dimension. I let the gloss dry and bordered the hearts with a thin coat of stickles (yeah, you knew I would not pass the bling…lol). Elements heart_forever yours
The embossing background was made using a Sizzix folder (luv how deep they emboss). The lace detail is a punch by Martha. Oh I almost forgot..the ribbon….colored with copics! I told you I was a coloring fool! LOL
I guess that is how my sentiment came about (made using copic multiliners)…forever yours….all the colors of the rainbow!
Please join us for a colorful challenge over TTCDR challenge (you have a couple days left) for a CAS challenge!
See you around soon with a new project!
hugs,



Challenges
Sewmanychallenges

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...