5.12.11

A sassy Santa

Gilli_Sassy Santa~

S icon wintereason…yeap that is the season for me to pull out my glitter stash out and use it without a tiny bit of remorse! LOL. I love the stuff, what can I say? Powder thin or bite size I am in for a little twinkle twinkle in my cards. Yes..I might have been at “the birdcage” in my past life…yes, I meant “at”..not “in”..LOL You will figure it out ; ).

I already shared with you that I love little lights all over the place..so I am in full blown mode thinking on how to adapt them to myGilli_Sassy Santa own environment lol..Oh you just wait lol. For now I will be focusing on making a few holiday cards to share with you. Proof that Gilli can be adapted to fit any season…here she is….Gilli Parisian with her cute little Santa helper outfit..Super Sassy ha? Check it out.

I colored Gilli with copic markers. I added a couple lines to give Gilli outfit a Santa belt.  Smile. In a separate piece of paper I doodled a little Santa hat. After cutting and pasting the hat over Gilli’s head I added some white flocking. I think the flocking gives such a nice touch  ; ). Talking about touch I wished I could rock these shoes LOL.  I made the pattern using copics…and added…stickles..of course :).

Now I was happy to be able to put something that I learn from buddy Wini a few months past..a super cool candy cane border made using score tapes. You can see how here. Lot of inspiration Gilli_Sassy Santa cuover Wini’s blog. I loved how this came out. I used 3 different glitter colors…2 different whites…one is glamour dust ( I loooove this stuff) and a vanilla color that I got as freebie from a British mag. The red was also part of the freebie.

The base for this tall card was created using a design from the silhouette sd library. I added stickles to the lacy cut to give a festive look ( like I need excuses lol). The little pearls are made with Liquid pearls. The die cut tree is also a silhouette library design. I was able to add tiny balls to the tree by using liquid pearls. Last but not least…the paper. My Minds Eyes (Signature Christmas).

I hope you enjoyed this holiday project. I would love i f you could join us for the greeting card challenge over The Outlawz. I am sure with you there the party will be even more special!

See you soon!

anaRy

 

♥♥♥  A beat bit more

♥♥ New book at BookEndz!! Join us for a little reading a little crafting! You can win some cool stuff!

♥♥ Oh, if you would like to rock some pleats on your images and pull your coloring to the next level…hop to CMC class 5! Gosh you will love the new class with Suzanne!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...