15.12.11

Noel

 

Gilli Florist_CircleHoliday~

S icon winteree I told you I would be back soon with a new project Smile. Hi everyone! One more project for the holidays! I went a little bit hands on on this circular card. I had my finger full of glitter and glue LOL..FUN FUN FUN! This card was actually inspired by those deep red poinsettias that we see so much around this time of the year. Aren’t they cheery? I think so too…and guess what I noticed? I noticed that some folks add glitter to them…I am in! lol

My card today is a pretty simple one. A circular card. This baby was fun to make. I simply cut all the circles bases using my Martha Stewart circular cutter. For this card I used Gilli florist rubber stamp…Gilli Florist_CircleHolidayHA! I keep on telling ya..Gilli Stamp is for all seasons…you won’t regret having all of them! You will get a lot from your stamp. Anyway, Gilli was colored with copic markers but I added a few things..a little change in her flower head…I used the stamped flower as a base for my “poinsettia”, it was just a matter of making a little start kind of shape with my deepest red. I also decide to add a colored glitter to make it cheerful.  Another little add on..I adorned her little basket, and made into a Holiday basket just by adding a little holly arrangement. (you can do it too!). Now her little flower bouquet was colored with seasonal colors plus a little stickle…hey, it is the holidays after all lol.

Gilli Florist_CircleHoliday cu

I guess my favorite part is the tee with the words “Noel” on it. Just by making some very light pleats into the tee under the bust area I manage to give the tee a more dressy look : ). Since it is “kinda” chilli around here, Gilli is using a skin white polka dots long sleeve shirt! Her “hair do” got a little lift too! I added a few extra elastic bands through her braids. Gosh I cannot wait to see what you are all doing with your Gillis!!!

The lace border on the card is a wide punch from Martha Stewart, altered. The velvet bow I made by using a velvet ribbon I got at Mikes. The delicate pearls, this time I did not squooshed them, were made with white liquid pearls.

I hope you will pull out your compass, PB jar top or dust off that cricut cartidge to make a circular card and join us over the Through the Craft room Door Challenge! The prize is sweet as a fruit cake…well much better ; )!

See you soon,

Huggies!

anaRy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anary, she is so sweet and I love how you made her all ready for christmas. Love the circular card and pretty red bow!! Hugz

Maire Gamber said...

Awwww she us hyst tip cute!
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...