24.12.11

Merry Christmas my friend~

Gilli Pjs_anaRy_Wishing you a

T icon winter

oday is Christmas eve. So Merry Christmas to everyone…special one for my lovely ladies from the Gilli DT. I hope you will have a lovely and jolly holiday. I will also wish a special thank you to my lovely BFF and also lady boss ( that is how her Dt call her) Suzanne J. Dean. Honestly I think I am the one that got a gift, part of my Chanukah miracle…a special person that I call friend was made in Santa’s workshop lol. Oh yeah, he also broke the mold after the created her lol.

We from the CMC DT delivered a few gifts to our lady boss and Gilli Pjs_anaRy_Wishing youalso created a few projects to say a special thanks to Suzanne!

Here is my little project. I like to think Suzanne will look like Gilli in this card on Christmas eve lol…wearing a Zebra print pj’s and strolling with her little pillow everywhere till Santa comes to town! Gosh if there is someone that deserves a down time is my lovely buddy! lol. By the way have you seen her class 5? No, you have no idea what you are missing out! Tons of technique and information for you to get the best from your copics!

Gilli Pjs_anaRy_Wishing you ~

Well, I will wrap up here but not without wishing my BFF a Wild and Prosperous New Year (wild  in a positive way lol!!!). Lots of new friends, and funny stories ahead! I hope to see you soon..you know you room is ready here LOL.

Happy holidays….but I have to say…the gift is you!

Huggies!

 

ps: Ladies from the DT…you all rock

5 comments:

The Bug said...

Amazing project - love the Zebra jammies!
You are an amazing woman - Happy Chanukah!
Hugs, Wini

Suzanne J Dean said...

OMGoodness its me in Paper FORM!!! LOL-hahaha! I will text you a pic of me on Xmas Eve nite cuz I WAS wearing my zebie jammies LOL! Oh she is such a cutie...can I say that...does that make me sound like I'm calling myself cute? LOL! No really she's gorgeous & you did a fab job on her--I absolutely love it & will treasure it forever! Thank you sooooooo VERY much for being such a great friend, sounding board, support and goof alongside me this year--I was gifted this past year with you & am very thankful!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year--love ya,
Suzanne

Hazel said...

What a stunning card. I love your Suzann stamp, shes brill,
Hugs
H xx

Gail said...

wow your coloring is amazing those slippers are just too cute..can see the fuzziness..tfs..loves ya

www.jackpineridge.blogspot.com

Dana Joy said...

Stop the madness!!! Your zebra stripes ROCK!! Haven't tried it yet. I'm scared!! LOL

Hugs
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...