9.11.11

Thank you

Gilli Waitress_Thank you~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ey you! Hello Hello! Oh my thanksgiving preparations are starting to heat up! Thanksgiving  is a nice day…I hope everyone will have a great time traveling to see your families. Lots of blessing to the ones also who will stick around or be just among friends! I wonder how many turkey and stuffing recipes are out there. I bet it is like Chilli…everyone has a secret ingredient!

I am serving you today with a brand new project I made for the Outlawz Greeting Challenge. A simple Thank you. I chose to use untraditional colors for this time of the year. I decided to give a bit of rest to my E’s (copic marker lengo for earth tones). Gilli Waitress_Thank youLOL. Well they rested just for a bit though LOL. Gilli was colored with copic markers. As you can see, Gilli Waitress got a cute little festive head bowl. You must dress up for the season correct? Smile. She also got a sweet little lilac rhinestones earrings. You see, one can really add as much as you like to your Gilli image. Just ask around how fun and proud you feel when you kick up a notch on your Gilli image. Anyway the cute papers used are from Authentique and Lilli Bee design…oh my lovely buddy Suzanne would say “ we are weak” when it comes to paper LOL (She beats me anytime though LOL). My swirls were made with with my silhouette SD (another thing I am a  nut for…die cut). All the sparkles provided by…Stickles! Gosh I am silly today. Cardstock is generic (read here box store paper lol). 

Gilli Waitress_Thank you a

Talking about box…I hope you enjoyed this little out of the box thank you card (for this time of the year at least!). As always I am thankfulfor you fellow crafter that pop by here every now and then to say hello and leave me notes of encouragement! Thank you I love them all! Come in anytime! Be assured that when I draw each Gilli I have you in  mind…so you will have a load of fun during your crafting time!

See you soon with a brand new project. Does holiday season smell like gift giving? HUmmm..lol. Don’t miss. Join in –>

huggies!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Rubber Stamp; Copic marker and multiliner (V000, V04, V09, E000, E02, E11, E31, E35, E59, Rv10, RV91, R20, W0, W2). Authentique paper (splendid) and Lilli Bee design (picket fence), Silhouette sd, stickles and generic cardstock.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...