21.10.11

Wishing well!

Gilli Nurse_WishingWell~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello hello my lovely friends! Oooohhh yeah it is that time of the year…Have you gotten your flu shot yet? NO? HURRY! No seriously hurry. I was under the weather for over a month…ickkky! I will not be fooling around I will get my shoot asap! I will not handle to be away from my crafts anymore this year! lol

How do you like this cute little project I made with our sweet little Gilli Nurse for The Outlawz greeting challenge? She is right here to take good care of you! You see she even got you a tissue!

Gilli Nurse_WishingWell

Sweet little nurse Gilli was colored with copic markers. I added a few touches with white pen. Oh, how cool is that I made her little shoes like it is patent…like the old movies! I love those nurses with the hair hat and all. They were all just so cute…you did fell cared for, right? Well I like the modern ones too with bears and cute little polka dots on their scrubs too  : ). Not to worry : )

Gilli Nurse_WishingWell a

The adorable papers are from Authentique. Ahhh love at first sight I will tell you (no I was not paid to say that lol). The colors of this paper is just way too cute and so easy to work with. The swirls are from the Silhouette sd library. I distressed the edges a bit and added a touch of stickles. I also added a little glossy accents. I love it how it adds a little body to the accent. The sweet little lacy border edge is a punch from EK. I loved this little punch..so delicate. I am sure I will be using this many many times.

So how about join us for an easy easy challenge? Come over to The outlawz greeting challenge! Sweet prize is in line for one of the participants!!

See yall soon with a brand new project!

Hugs!

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...