29.10.11

Oh brother

MO_anaRy_OhBrother~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everyone! Oh brother I am not believing we will have a nor'easter this early. Oh well nature has a funny way to tell us that this much we know about her..NOTHING! lol As a scientist in other life (gosh seems it was yersterday) one thing I learned. Methods change, accuracy gets better..but there is no such a thing in  my mind we know it all now. Things change and luckyly enough (?) we learn how to deal with the curves life send at us Smile. Hey not saying sometimes I feel like the guy in this card! LOL No cure for tantrums yet reported!

MO_anaRy_OhBrother

I am sharing a project with you that I colored for our CMC Color me Creative copic challenge over Suzanne J. Dean Class ning. Oh guys you have to come over. The challengers bring all of us so much inspiration! Many many  beautiful works..for all levels from beginner to advanced we all have a load of fun. For this image from Mo’s digital pen I used my copic markers and made the details using white pen. I also created the little blanket/comforter with different shades and colors of copics. The wall paper was also created using copic. I will get back with the paper name..the cat is sleeping over my note Smile.

Please join us for a super fun challenge over CMC color me creative Copic challenge group! Did I tell you a huge GC is  on line once a month? Oh yeah baby! lol

See you soon with another project,

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...