26.10.11

Hello Sweets!

Gilli Lollipop_Hello~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello sweet crafters! Are you enjoying these precious fall days? I cannot ever get over how colorful looks outside of the door. The best part is that everyday the color and the light is different. Awww nature is so smart…never boring and always so gorgeous!

Today I will be sharing with you a project I created for the House of Gilli Challenge blog. I am already laughing because I am a saver…I save al tiny pieces of paper I got lol. I drive myself nuts. I clear my work space and trust me in a matter of hours everything is upside down. Back to the challenge…the theGilli Lollipop_Hello_ame is use something recycled and add a texture. AHA! I knew that dat was coming that I would put little pieces I saved! Seriously I have issues I saved non used punched pieces LOL.

Gilli Lollipop was colored with copic markers. I am into Kelly Green lately..shh I even got a nice coat in this color lol. This time I tried to give Gilli a little more ethnic skin tone…Not bad, right? Her sweet lollipop was created using twine.  A little left over I had around too (I told you…I am a basket case Smile with tongue out LOL). To create a hard candy texture I added a blog of glossy accents on the top of the twine. I think you could see a little bit if you click on the pic.

Gilli Lollipop_Hello_aThe base for the stamp is just a square piece of paper, distressed with distress inks. The little lace border was made with EK punch. The pattern papers are from Echo Park (Spring time). The paper was cut with a Fiskars circle punch. The polka dot paper was made using a simple white pen in some left over yellow cardstock.

I cannot wait to see your project over House of Gilli Challenge blog! Hey all those little pieces of left over could earn you a sweet little gift from Gilli!

Let’s have some fun and bring up the recyclables!

hugs,

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...