1.9.11

Magical Wishes to you

Gilli Fairy2_MagicalWishes_front

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello guys and gals! How is everyone doing? I hope you are all well and creating beautiful things! I am trying to keep my mind busy while sailing through my mega dose of antibios. Thank G for antibios…it can treat hard heads like me very easily! Just like magic!

Talking about magic here I come with a brand new Gilli Project for you. A card sending good wishes to all of you! Gilli Fairy 2 was colored with copic markers.  Gilli is seating on a streGilli Fairy2_MagicalWishes_easelam of cute butterflies (Martha Stewart Punch). The butterflies were distressed using Distress inks and detailed with Stickles.  The cute little lace border was made using Martha Stewart punch. The flowers are prima and skittles are generic. Drops are from Recollections. The lovely tiny pearls are madeGilli Fairy2_MagicalWishes using liquid pearls. Don’t laugh but one more time I forgot what paper I used but I will be sitting soon to check on my pads were this one came from…It is a lovely hue of creams and golds. The sentiment tag was made using Ek punch.

I made this project for the current challenge over House of Gilli Blog! Easel plus flowers! Come on over we have a link for you to try this card style! Let’s try something new!

See you soon!!

Don’t forget to join us in a CELEBRATION!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...