18.9.11

Happy Halloween!

GilliParisian_Bootiful~
Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
ey all! Holly molly just the other day I was winning about the weather…and here I come again! Who put the outdoor AC at full blast? Are you kidding? Gosh it has been chiilllyyy these past few days lol. I was quick in pulling out my flannel pj’s pants out of my pile of winter clothes! Ah…cold weather my uniform ready to go! LOL
Talking about being ready…I think this is the first year I am ahead on making my cards for Halloween! LOL Ohhhh that is scary! lol. I would love to share with you another project for Halloween! A very fashionable mummy! lol. Gilli Parisian is trying it on a cool Halloween costume! She will be a super Booutiful mummy don’t you think?
GilliParisian_Bootiful
Okay just just check out those delightful shoes! All right I will say..I would love to have those lol. I colored Gilli Parisian with copic markers. The mummy outfit was created by using copic multiliners. I just added a few lines through Gilli face, arms and legs : ) to give that bandage kind of look. I also transformed her little bonnet into a scary Jack-o-lantern hat LOL…To give Gilli’s skirt a little bit if flair I added a few free hand  lines on the bottom of Gilli skirt to obtain a “tulle” effect.  I know you could totally make a Gilli mummy too..just get your Gilli out and go for it!
GilliParisian_BootifulCU A girl’s bedroom cannot be without a huge mirror and some clothing items hanging around right? So I created the little hangers by using some bead wire I had in hand. The big mirror was made by using a Silhouete die cut shape (altered) and covering the center with aluminum foil. Since we are talking about a very cool gal…we had to add a nice mirror message for everyone! The happy Halloween was written using white pen. The little calendar I made using a few pieces of scrap paper and twine I had around : ). The little spider web is a piece cut from a Martha Stewart punch. Paper from Authentique ( I told I was smitten!) and embossed paper created using Cuttlebug folder.
So how about you jumping into a cool challenge? Join us over Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (it is open to everyone and it is free!)..you can win some really cool stuff! Did I mention a cool GC? Ahhhh yeah…hop over there!
See you all soon with another project!
Huggies!

♥♥♥♥♥ News ♥♥♥♥♥
Gilli BDAY BASH will raise the heat this week!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOG Hop!!! We will be having a surprise for Gilli Groupies!!! Starting this Monday over the House of Gilli challenge Blog! Come on over! You can be a winner of a Cool Gift!
CHAT with us this September 20 at 7 pm (EST) to celebrate Gilli Birthday!!!  Super cool treasure hunt with prizes all the way! Just pop over here! We will chatting all the way over the Color Me Creative Classroom main page! Drop by! This will be super fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...