13.9.11

Gilli Shopper :: Inspired by a song

Gilli Stroll_Youvegotafriend~
Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
ello everybody! It is me! Finally! It seems that I am getting rid of the junk I got! Phew! It took 3 weeks and antibios to get over the stuff I got…I will say it is not funny gasp for air. But thank to big G I am feeling much better. I will have to say  that it was also a touch of friendship power! This past weekend I had the ultimate pleasure of meeting some of my online gal pals! I met the adorable and full of positive vibe, Colleen, the original OUTLAW! Yeah Colleen is the owner of the NING ‘The Outlawz” an amazing community of crafters that is super inspiring. Free! I have the pleasure of participating in one of their DTs…I will say…the community is fantastic!
Also in the house was lady Ann and Melanie, dear friends and partners in crime ( They are enablers!!). Thanks ladies for helping me with setting up the bday space! Talia you were not in class but thank you for giving me a super hand! So good to share time with the gals! Last but not least my BFF Suzanne J. Dean, or simply the copic mogul like I call her LOL. Suzanne and I had a lovely time together and she even was brave enough to keep me company while I finished up some goodies for the Gilli Bday party! Suzanne’s class was fantastic as always and the students from the Tristate were a talented bunch! You should have seen the progress they made in just one day!! Congrats ladies! I will say that I cannot wait to be with these ladies once again! I am certain the good vibe of spending time with my my girlfriends helped me to get rid of the bug! lol
Talking about Outlawz…the theme for the current Greeting Card challenge is “Inspired by a song”. Almost instantly a song came to mind “ You’ve got a friend”. For some reason the voices of James Taylor and Carole King comes with the packageGilli Stroll_Youvegotafriend…I guess it is the classic version. Thanks to mom and dad that introduced me to this lovely song. There is some power in saying to someone…”all you’ve have to do is call…and I will be there..”. Soo good to be able to be there for someone.
I picked Gilli shopper (launched at CHA Summer) for my project and my sentiment says “ Friendship like ours grows like flowers”. Gilli was colored with copic markers. The sentiment was written using copic multiliner on Spellbinder nestability…I added a Gilli Stroll_Youvegotafriend_artlittle color to the edge also using copic markers. Leaves vine punch is from Martha Stewart (MS) collection. The cute butterfly is also a MS punch. All ribbons from Mikes. Kraft papper is recollection and I think my paper is MME (need to double check). The paper edge was distressed using distress inks. All that blings is stickles!
I hope you liked my little project! Hopefully you can join us over The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge…pick a song and let’s have some fun!
I will share some fun pics of the weekend with yall soon….some are already floating around…
See you super soon with another project! Huggies!
anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...