19.8.11

Tres Chic{k}! Gilli Parisian!

Gilli Parisian_Tres Chick~
Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
ow are my boys and girls pals doing? I am a bit under the weather running fever and all..but I am ok. I am such a stubborn little head LOL. It is hard to knock me down…well maybe not…I’ve been known to go down and laugh hard!  You got to be chic even on rough moments : ). Sooo here it is Gilli Parisian!
Gilli Parisian sport all the chic (ness) of all of you! Always in heels and ready to go for any occasion! Isn’t she a tres chic{k} gal? LOL…stick around and you will see how Gilli Parisian can transform itself!! Coming in a post soon!
Gilli Parisian_Tres Chick
My project was created keeping a vintage (ish) feel to it. I distressed all the edged of the papers and and punched pieces. All the cute little pearls were made using one of my favorite essential things…liquid pearls : ). The swirls are a combination I created using the silhouette shapes…I love the library they have. I think my ribbon is from Mike’s..but I am not 100% sure…I know they would have something like that.
Gilli Parisian_Tres Chick~_artGilli Parisian was colored with copic markers, I am adding a list at the end of the post for you. I also created the striped paper using copics : ). You gotta love these markers LOL. The cute square eyelet piece is from Spellbinders.
Now if you are a punch lover…come and join us for the Through the Craft room Door Magazine challenge (The challenge has a new home!!!). We have a super cool challenge rolling and the more people get in the more prizes are tossed into the game!!!!!!!!! Yipee!! Come one over! See you there!
Huggies!
anaRy



○○♥♥♥○○ NewZ!○○♥♥♥○○
CMC Color me Creative Class on the road with Suzanne J. Dean will be soon in DELAWARE. SEP 10, 2011 is the tentative date. So now it is your chance to maximize your copic use! A whole day learning a ton of coloring techniques with Suzanne and many others that loooveee copics! So if you are in NJ, MD, PA, NY…it is your turn to have a full day of copic!! Well if you live a bit father up..or down..come on up too!!! Class will be super fun and the more the merrier!!! If  you come…you will be also celebrating wish us GILLI BIRTHDAY!!! You really, really won’t miss this chance!
**Lunch orders will be arranged for students.
Check and pre-sign for Suzanne class over here
I say this is the best investment after you purchased your very fist copic!!!
Gilli Birthday is coming soon! So tag along o you won’t miss a thing!!!
♥  Through the craft door room is opening a DESIGN TEAM CALL
Check out the details. It is so much fun to be among these talented crafters. Open to all crafts, not only papercrafts!

This & That
Gilli Rubber Stamp :: Gilli Parisian; Copic markers ( ); Cardstock; My minds eye papers (Kraft pattern); Liquid pearls; Gingham ribbon; Distress inks; Martha Stewart punches and Spellbinders nestabilitie; Grand caliber and Sihouette die cutter.

http://anaryatelie.blogspot.com/2011/08/tres-chick-gilli-parisian.html

 

Challenges

Crafty Purple Frog

Craft us Crazy

Simple Create

The Poodle Parlour

The joyful Stamper

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...