31.8.11

Relax in your Pj’s

Gilli PJ_Relax~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everyone. Boy oh boy this was quite an August, right? I grew up in a place with barely or no drastic weather. Now I think I catching up nicely all in one week! Let’s see..earthquake (check), hurricane (check), tornado watch (check)…phew! G-d is great because we are all fine here. My prayers goes to everyone who were affected somehow by this terrible storm. One thing I learned about this beautiful country is that everyone gets together and make it better!

After this very intense few days all I dream of is relax! Funny Gilli PJ_Relaxthing is that I have been a bit under the weather for a couple weeks but I was trying to keep on going…and as a result I became a walking petri dish. Just got hit in the head with a mega dose of antibios, that I am sure will make me soooo slowky that I don’t even want to think about it…lol. I guess I will have to relax somehow LOL.

Gilli PJ_Relax_art

I think Gilli Pj’s is pure inspiration to me! I might just have to steal her fluffy pillow!  Gilli Pj is one of the Gillis launched this past summer!I know some people that would love those sleepers!  Gilli was colored with copic markers. The pillow was colored with copics and the pattern created using multiliner and white pen. Once again I will need to find my notes about the paper and update you later. I used distress Inks to color the paper edges. The lovely sparkling paper lace was made using Martha Stewart punches and Stickles. The swirl is a alteration using silhouette library. Ribbon from Mikes. The sentiment I cut and colored using copics.

Now if you excuse me…I will fluff my pillow and be a good girl…for a few minutes lol

Oh Join us at the Outlawz Greeting challenge…this week’s challenge is fab!

hugs!

anaRy

CMC on the road! Copic class with Suzanne! Sept 10 in Wilmington, DE. Just a few days left to sign up! Don’t miss this opportunity…Lots of our lovely friends from blog land will be there!

We will be celebrating Gilli Birthday party too!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...