6.8.11

NEW GILLI STAMP :: Yellooowww Happy Birthday!

Gilli Ballon_HappyBday~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everybody!!!!!!!!!!! Are you enjoying the tale end of this summer time? I am already shaking my boots of what will come! LOL….Hey I can deal with summer…cold shower…now how do you deal with frozen bones ? LOL. Nah…I will not suffer in advance and I am keep on enjoying my bug filled nights! See it is all about seeing the positive side of things…so I am celebrating everything!

Talking about celebrating…Here comes Gilli Balloon!!! Check it out this brand new Gilli! Isn’t she lovely? Gilli Balloon is part of the 2011 Gilli Summer release…but wait there is more. So stick around (just join in, right there on the side –>lol) to see more!

Today the project I am sharing with your was made for our super Gilli Ballon_HappyBdaycool and always fashionable POLKA DOTS challenge over the House of Gilli Challenge blog! Have you joined? No? Oh come on! It is easy just make a project based on the challenge theme and link up (Gilli stamp is not mandatory but I would love too see your Gilli project if you have one..and I could call you up to join us as a Guest DT!!!

Gilli image was colored with copic markers. I added a little glossy accents to Gilli balloons and shoes to add a little dimension.  To add up to this summery feel I made sure Gilli was wearing a polka dot blouse. Isn’t that sweet? Oh, but the look would not be complete without nice sparkling earrings…check Gilli Ballon_HappyBday_artout those stones LOL. See how easy is  to dress up your Gilli? Yeah you should give it a try too!

My cardstock is from my stash and pattern paper by Lily Bee (This & That pad). Punches by Martha Stewart and SU. The banners were hand cut and embossed using Cuttlebug and Quickcutz embossing folders and embellished using a little stickles. Sentiment was handwritten.

Now it is your turn to partee! Grab your balloon coloring tools and start making dots! Join in for this summery fun challenge over House of Gilli challenge blog! We will be dropping by for a visit!

Huggies!!

This & That

Gilli Rubber Stamp :: Gilli Balloon; Copic markers (E00, E000, E02, E11, E39, E59, E35, E31; W1, W3; B45, B12, Boo, Booo; Y13, Y18, Y02, Y00), Copic multiliner; Lilly Bee pattern paper; Carrdstock, Cryogen paper; memento ink; Embossing folders by Cuttlebug and Quickcutz; Punches by Martha Stewart and SU; Stickles; Glossy accents by Ranger; Rhinestones. Sketch by Mojo Monday Challenge.

Challenges

Mojo Monday

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...