8.8.11

NEW GILLI :: Back to School Fun!

Gilli Stroll_Back2School~Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
I there! I told you I would be back with more things to share! LOL…Here I am!!! I bring you GILLI STROLL! Gilli Stroll is out and about..fashionable with her pretty dress and crafty purse! Just like all Gillis, Gilli Stroll fits right in within your creative ideas! One of my favorite things on this image is the fact you can customize her purse any way you like it! Did I hear you love paper piecing? There you go. Gilli Stroll is your gal!
Back to School season is right up here…and I bet my boots that you are shopping with your kiddos and grand kiddos, right? Ah nothing like a brand new notebook Winking smile. Gilli Stroll_Back2SchoolI still love the smell, yeah I am a nut. I was always excited and with butterflies in my stomach in every first day at school. What is funny that is the feeling never left me even during my very first days of Graduate school LOL. So how about you making a lovely card to show how much you support your little genius ; )?
Gilli Stroller was colored with copic markers. I added a little touch of glossy accents to her cute little purse to give a texture feel to it. Isn't that purse a dream Smile. I draw and colored her books with copics. I tighten the books in a vintage book belt (yeah she like a vintage chic look). I made the belt by coloring a piece of ribbon with copic.  To set the ribbon award base where Gilli is I cut 2 circles and embellished with punched pieces (Martha Stewart), added stickles, pearls (liquid pearl) and rhinestonesGilli Stroll_Back2School_art. The ribbon (legs) was created with 2 embossed paper pieces (Cuttlebug folder). To add that extra school feel I made calligraphy tabs with colorful letters. All done from scratch. Pattern papers are Lilly Bee and October Afternoon.
Now here is your chance to score a sweet prize! Join us over the Outlawz Greeting Challenge with a Back to school feel project! You got to check out the inspiration cards that the DT gals prepared…they all get an A+ in my book!
Don’t forget to tag along…Gilli Birthday is coming soon…and…aha…it is a surprise! LOL…for now check out all the NEW GILLI SUMMER serie! See you soon!
Huggies
anaRy
This & That
Gilli Rubber Stamp :: Gilli Stroll; Copic markers; Copic Multiliner; Martha Stewart Punch; Stickles;Cuttlebug embossing folder; White pen; Cardstock; Lilly Bee (Rocket fence) and October Afternoon (Rocket Age) paper pads; Rhinestones; Liquid Pearls; Glossy accents.

Challenge
My Sheri Crafts
Amber Craft and Stuff 
Celebrate the Occasion
Daisy Doodles
 PPP Make it monday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...