15.8.11

Happy Birthday to you!

Gilli Ballon_HappyBirdDay~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello crafty people! So,  have you found a little time for yourself this weekend? Oh, I sure hope so. Well  did manage to finish a project and I started to reorganize my ribbons. I have a particular way to keep my ribbon collection (do not laugh I know you have troubles with it too LOL). I needed to do some serious catch up and I still have a lot to go through. Seems that my weekend worrier vibe will have to last through the week! LOL. It is all good. I like to work when my table is clean, and I have to confess lately that was not happing. So if by the end of this week I can manage to see my keyboard I will be a happy camper!

Gilli Ballon_HappyBirdDay Talking about happy. Check out Gilli Balloon bringing a sweet message to two of my craft galfriends that have birthdays this week! Lisa (Hi Lis, see the purple dress?) and also Wini! Happy birthday girls,may all good blessings shower over you and all your wishes come true!

For this project I used Gilli Balloon (from the New Summer Collection) colored with copic markers. This time I added a little ribbon on Gilli hair using a plain white pen. Gilli balloons were also colored with copic markers then toped with glossy accents to give volume and shine. I have to double check my notes about the paGilli Ballon_HappyBirdDay_artper, so I will update this info a bit later. All the pearls were made using liquid pearls. Little birdy was colored with copics and added touches of white pen. Birdy is perched on a prima flower and cotton cord. Sentiment was made using and embossing folder from cuttlebug, colored with copic marker and a little stickles.

Now how about if you join the celebration with all of us? Join us for the Greeting Card Challenge over The Outlawz! You can win some serious sweet goodies!

See you soon with a brand new project! Happy crafting everyone!

Huggies

anaRy

 

This& That

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...