1.8.11

A furry Birthday wish

TTCDR_Aug1_Anary~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

I everybody! Still hanging in there in this heat? I will tell you..heat is okay by me…humidity…not so much lol. I will take it anyway it comes. I just love seeing everything change…I already see leaves falling in the yard…soon yellow will dominate : )

I have a cute little project to share with you. This is my project for The Craft Door Room Magazine challenge. One of the things that I love about TTCDR is that they bring what is up to date in the craft world. I am sure the next issues will be fill up with good stuff since CHA was just about yesterday :  )

TTCDR_Aug1_byAnary

Ain’t these guys cute? Image from Stamp Fairy, the sponsor for the Embossing (must pearls) Challenge. My bears were colored with copic  markers and the highlight accents done with white pen. For the embossing I picked a cuttlebug folder, ones of the oldies  : ). I also used the CB to emboss a little sentiment. I just cut the “birthday” saying and colored with copic and added a little stickles. All the tiny pearls were created using liquid pearls. The “photo corners” are little swirls I created by mixing shapes from the Silhouette library (these were also tinted with copics). All the cardstock used are recollection from Mike’s.

I hope you will come over to TTCDR challenge and share your gorgeous embossed work! Dry or heat you name it and you are in for a sweet prize! It is free!!!!!!!!!!!! So join in! See you there for more inspiration!

Huggies,

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...