9.7.11

WANTED! A Cowgirl’s world!

Gilli Cowgirl_Wanted~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everybody!! Or should I say Howdy everyone! LOL

Today I am sharing with you’re a little project showcasing Gilli Cowgirl! Girl I love your boots! LOL.

I went for a total country look with this card…I need to ask Suzanne for a little sing along with a Sugarland song LOL..(she is mad about them!)..

Cowgirl Gilli was colored with copic markers. This time I did no alterations to the image. I created this pattern paper specially for this gal…Gilli Cowgirl_Wantednothing better then a little cow pattern to give that extra touch ha?  LOL..Of course the gal needs a bling, so I added a little touch of diamond dust to her belt and boots.

The die cuts are heart shapes (Spellbinder) and Anglaise lace die cut. They were inked with SU inks and stamping scrapping stamps sets. “Wanted” sentiment is a Gilli sentiment rubber stamp…LOL..doesn’t it say it all? LOL. The little I love you belongs to the frou frou stamp set from SS stamps. Pearl Hearts and cotton cords are from my personal pile of stuff LOL…good stuff though!

I hope you will all join us for the Simple challenge over SS challenge central!

Wanna have more fun? Stop by house of Gilli challenge blog! Things are sparklin’over there….and if you like a fairy tale why not fly over TTCRD challenge?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the ride…now…shhh don’t tell anyone but something is about to come out of the hat…and you know…if it is from a Gilli’s hat….must be pure fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop by!

huggies

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...