10.7.11

Favorite copic Tech :: Free

Hydrangeas by anaRy~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

I folks! How you are all doing this weekend? I am a full force working on a few new things and I will be able to share sooooon! YAY! So stay tunned…follow up! I will try to impress LOL.

Today I am here to share my favorite copic technique. Yeah! The current challenge over CMC copic challenge…use your favorite copic coloring technique. My favorite tech…FREE..LOL..I just love to grab my colors and do whatever the image calls me to do at time…I just enjoy not thinking too much and let set free! LOL.

My image is from Tiffany Doodles. Tiffany has a lovely collection of images available : ). I love hydrangeas and they scream summer to me. I just enjoy the blast of colors theyHydrangeas_Free coloring by anaRy can give to any nook in a yard : ). I used the following copics for this project: w3, voooo, V05, V06, B06, YG63, YG95, YG97, G24, G20, B83.

Even though I free handed..not following a specific pattern or tech for coloring I tried to keep the edges of my drawing dark in a tentative to add dimension to the image. I also darken the veins of the leaves to emphasize the shape. You don’t really think I would pass a little bling ha? LOL.. I just added touches of stikles very sparingly  over the petals. The swirls (a hybrid that I created using existing shapes from silhouette) were also “blinged” LOL. All other embellishments are from stash. I am note sure about the pattern paper I will update you soon on it.

I hope you will show us your favorite copic tech! Come on over CMC copic challenge…there is always a sweeeet prize over..come one over and just take a peak…You will love it!

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...