28.6.11

It is time to celebrate in Red White and Blue!

4th of July ~

Hi icon ArcheoButerfliest’s time to get ready to celebrate in Red, White and Blue! Pull up your color tools and flag you creativity with pride!  Happy 4th! What a beautiful country, culture and people! So much to learn! I cannot ever get enough of! Everywhere I go..every person I speak I learn something new.

To kick off the celebrations for the 4th of July Gilli Show gal brings her baton and Red, White and Blue colors!! Gilli is opening the festivities so you can join the fun! As you can see I did a few modifications on Gilli show gal by just altering the way I colored her hair and cutting of her cap! Ta-dah! You can do it to! Gilli is all about that…make it your own!!

Gilli was 4th of July Fcolored with copic markers…her corset was detailed with little blue stripes I created using my faithful copic multiliner (gray). Since this is party time nothing better and more festive then a sparkle cardi! I created this effect of transparency using Copics C shade toping with Stikles and  touches of white pen marker. Similar sparkle effect was used in her skirt. Smile 

Gilli ribbon stick was made from scratch by braiding the ribbons and attaching to the metallic baton. Doesn’t Gilli looks lovely with those cute earrings? LOL. Gilli background was created using Spellbinder Nestability plus distressing inks and by adding liquid pearls ( this stuff is so cool!).  Ah… now one of 4th of July glittermy favorite things on this card is the tiny little banners! I made one by one by hand…gosh I love sewing and every opportunity I have I try to incorporate to my cards. I added a little star on the top of each banner to give a more finished look. My embossed background was created using cuttlebug embossing folders and toping the embossed part with stickles. The sentiment was made by hand. See how easy was to make Gilli join the 4th of July celebration? I am sure you can come up with thousands of idea more! Grab your tools and join me for the challenges over House of Gilli (Ribbons & Bows and also SSCC (Red, White and Blue!)

Sending you a lovely hug! Keep in touch…I got something in the oven and I cannot wait to share!!!!!!!!!! Till then “Happy Birthday USA!”.

Huggies!

anaRy

 

This & That

Gilli Rubber Stamp :: Gilli Showgal; Copic markers (E00, E000, E11; R20, R29, R89, R22; B24, B28, Boooo; w3; C1, C9, C7; Copic multiliner; Cryogen paper; Memento ink, Distress ink; Stikles; Liquid pearls; Rhinestones; Prima flowers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Ribbon (stash) & Pattern Paper (Create Imagination) from Michaels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...