20.6.11

How do you do? A new take on Gilli Classy

Gilli Classy_HowDouDo~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello darlings! Here I come to share a brand new project! We launched a brand new challenge over House of Gilli! The theme is Ribbons and Bows! I hope I will see your creation over there! You know the doors are always open for all of you!

Sometimes it is funny how a cards comes to mind. I have no idea why but as soon as I sat down to prepare the project for this new challenge Gilli Classy came to mind to be feature in this Gilli Classy_HowDouDo artproject. Right here on my hand I have a few different ways to showcase this stamp. This is one image that is a must if you a a Gilli collector!

With Ribbons and Bows in mind I went for the preppy classy vibe! Does anyone think country club ? LOL. Well what is more preppy then a cute little pink channel inspired look? Always a classic (somehow I can hear Fran Fine in my head saying that LOL). Gilli was colored with copic makers. All the details on the image was created using copics and copic multiliners.

Gilli Classy_HowDouDo F

The Swirls were a combo that I created using shapes from Silhouette.  I added a little bling over the swirls and also over the punched embelishment edges. The ribbon is from Michaels ( Tks Ann..she pointed that this ribbon to me : ) ). The patterned paper is from Martha Stewart collection. Cardstock from my warehouse LOL..Oh I almost forgot! The pearls were made with Liquid pearls..oh my..I want all colors of the rainbow of this stuff!! LOL

I hope  you guys enjoyed my little project! Come over soon..I have more to share! We will soon have news over the house too so keep in touch!

I will see ya’ll soon!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Rubber Stamp: Gilli Classy; Copic markers (E000, E00, E11; W00, W3; R81, R83, R85;C9, C7 and copic multiliners; Pattern paper and Punches by Martha Stewart; Liquid pearls; Stikles; Ribbom (Michaels).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...