12.4.11

Happy Easter

Maggie Easter~
Hi icon ArcheoButerfliesi everyone! Listen out... It was 80F around here! YIPEEEE! But instead of celebrating and parking my winter carcass outside..I am double working (lol what’s new, right? Amen for that!) and I have some allergic reaction from the ages!! Yikes! Not fun at all being itchy..you allergic people out there..may I join the club? LOL. Rats! I hope this will go away soon…whatever it is! I am tired of having “urucas” nearby just waiting to attack  me!! LOL (uruca…google will help you..lol).Maggie Easter_f
So to a good and better things!
I am glad to share with you my latest project. I cute Easter card. I tried to keep the traditional look and go for softness. Here Magnolia stamp is colored with copic markers…Most of the cardstock was itty bitty pieces I had at around! The pattern paper is K and Co (if I am not mistaken – I have to figure out a way to keep the brand name of my paper pieces lol). The cutie lace is one of the various cute paper punches from Martha Stewart. The ribbon and the little Skittles are from my warehouse (a.k.a my craft place). All that bling is stikles. Now that charming flower on the top was made with flowers from my stash (this one was colored with copics!) and the bottom part is a delightful cream flower from Cindy. Have you seen the HUGE VARIETY of flowers that Cindy carry (Her own line) at stampingscrapping? Insanely gorgeous pieces. Pick some! You won’t regret to start a collection!
I hope you enjoyed my little card. Don’t forget to join us  Magnolia Stamp Lovers for this Easter Challenge!
See you very soon! Huggies,
anaRy

Challenge

This & That
Copics (E000, 01, 11; R20; W1,3; Bg10,0000); Copic multiliner
Cardstock & Cryogen paper
Martha Stewart punch
Skittles, Ribbon, Stickles
White pen
Magnolia stamp
Flowers from Stash and From Stamping Scrapping flower line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic!

i feel for ya on the allergies my friend - i get them AWFULLY bad every spring...(and i so need some of cindy's flowers!)

Barb F said...

Such a cute one!! Just decided to visit your blog - its been awhile!! Love your Gilli's!! Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...