29.3.11

Happy Spring

Maggie Spring ~

Hi icon ArcheoButerfliesey everyone! Today I will be sharing the project I prepared for the new MSL challenge Ribbon!  That was a super simple one to make…hey who doesn’t have a load of ribbon right? Yeah you out there raise your hand LOL…

For this project I used Magnolia stamp. I used copic to color Maggie Springthe happy gal..the banner I made by hand and using my copic multiliner I wrote a little sentiment…yes the bling is stickles LOL….My papers if I am not mistaken is from K &Co. I love their papers…so happy! The skitles are generic.

Pretty easy ha? So how about your just pull out a few pieces of paper and a piece of ribbon and join us? We will be waiting for ya at MSL challenge!

Huge hugs!

This and that

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring on a beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...