15.3.11

Gilli Lollipop :: Sweet Celebration!

Lollipop_Bday~
Hi icon ArcheoButerfliesello people! We are helping the celebrations over Color me Creative  Classroom! Have you popped by? NO..Oh you don’t have any idea what you are missing out!
Lollipop_Bday_Front
For this celebration I prepared a sweet little card! Gilli Lollipop is having the time of of her life among all the sweet friends she has been making!!
For this project I used Gilli Lollipop colored with copics.  The added details I did using copic multilines…love love these pens…as much as I love my regular copics. The papers are My mind eyes and Martha Stewart and Lollipop_Bday_CloseUpCardstock from stash. My die cuts are from my own design (ballons) and Silhouette library. Dontcha love that cake!? The little sentiment was done by hand on a SU die cut. I added a touch of color around the card using distress inks. All the sparkly…Stikles..and inspired by my lovely friend Suzanne I made Gilli shoes a little glossy…nothing like a patent leather LOL. For thr effect Glossy accents was used all around (ballons and Lollipop).
I hope you will join at CMCC birthday celebration and check out the amazing classes…check out the coloring videos…You will be glad you did!
anaRy
This & That
Gilli Stamp:  Gilli Lollipop ; Silhouette die cut, MME paper; MS Paper; Cardstock; Glossy accents; Stikles; White pen; Copic (E00, E000, E11, R20; B0000, B000, B02, B05, W3, w1; YG06, Y04, Yoo, R81, R83, R85; E79, E74, E57, E35, E31).

NOTE: Please help spread the word about safe sites where one can help the people of Japan. I created a blinkie with a code for a safe list how you can learn how to help. Please feel free to grab it and use. I thank you for your help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...