13.3.11

Easter tag

MaggieEasterTag~

Hi icon ArcheoButerfliesummm!Humm! Yummy! Season for chocolate is just around the corner. I think it is soooo cute to see the kids looking around hunting for those pretty colored eggs! That is one of the times you see kids doing kid stuff…now a days it seems the whole world keep on pushing the poor things to grow up soo fast…It is good to see moments like that..like egg hunts!

MaggieEasterTag

My turn to host a little challenge over MSL Challenge..and the theme is…DIE CUTS! Yeap…well I can say I am hooked. I use die cuts in almost project I make! : ) Just love these babies! For this project I am using a Magnolia stamp based on a Anglaise die cut from anaRyDesign & StampingScrapping line (developing this dies was a super cool process I wish you all could sit down and brain storm with Cindy : )). The paper is from K&company. To create the gift tag I just tied a thread through the very handy loops of the Anglaise die cut. The sentiment was made using jewelry tag punch from SU and copic multiliner…a touch of color was added by using distress inks. Ahh you though I had forgotten…I added stikles for added glam!Seriously easy!

Now it is your turn to pull out your die cut and make your magic work! Don’t forget to show off over MSL challenge, deal? See you all soon!

huggies,

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...