2.11.10

Gilli Boho :: A Stroll in Fall colors

Gilli_Boho_Fall_JustaHello~

Howdy everybody! I just cannot get over all the colors Fall brings. Everywhere I look…”hum, how can I achieve that deep red or that sweet pale yet with orange sprinkles?”.  I am glad I can say this here…other people…I mean that kind that “doesn’t get it” lol…our craziness passion about stamps, papers and markers (all coloring tools actually) lol. That “kind" would think I am nuts…you… in other hand…understand me :). That is okay…one  day they will go under the spell…lol

Well Gilli loves to play with colors as much as I do, and it is true that she dress for each occasion : ) very comfortably! Gilli Boho is all fall”ishious” in her earthy tones look :).

Take a peak at the Gilli Blog for more pictures and list of materials for this project.

huggies

anaRy

3 comments:

The Bug said...

Great Job Anary! I love Boho Gilli's new fall look! Great card! Hugs, Wini

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful job Anary. Gilli is so pretty in her fall colors. Love your layout. I have to get some of the new spellbinders that are out I just love them. Nice to see you are back miss you. Have been so busy still have not had time to work with my Gilli's but will soon.
Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Anary, you make such beautiful cards. You're such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! --Gail Lass, glass@swlaw.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...