12.9.10

Gilli Fairy :: Halloween Tricks!


Hello everyone!!! Hey who left the outside ac on? Gezz the weather just turned upside down!! LOL Well cool is coming and you know what that means…yeah baby! Halloween is around the corner! So I decided to start early this year and get ready for that special trick or treat moment!

Halloween _FairySo I would love to share with you my newest Gilli project…a trick or treat goodie bag! I used Gilli Fairy for this project and thanks to some Copic magic and some other cool ingredients she became a cute little witch..LOL.
I would love if you come by at the Gilli blog to see more pictures and details of this projects !
See ya there! Lots of hugs to you!
anaRy

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Such a darling card you made out of your cute image. It must be very gratifying to color your own design. Great card.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Wow, I love the coloring and shading on her dress, that is absolutely awesome. What a magnificent job of coloring and shading it. I am inspired. Hugs Cathy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...