11.7.10

Where is the cake?!

Wedding cake~ That is cake time!  Hello! Hummm my very first post at StampingScrapping Challenge Central is all about cake! What a better way to celebrate ha? Humm yellow cake, chocolate cake, devil’s food cake, fruit cake…ooops that might be an adjective not a cake type lol!

Wedding cake

Simple. That is what I kept in mind here. Believe it or not I caught myself without any cards for an emergency bday.. wedding, a retirement, anniversary…..AHA! You got my idea! The bildmalarna stamp in my card is super duper versatile! I can see all kind of themes cards made with this one little stamp!

So if you want to join the party link your card over SSCC! Don't forget the marvelous prize! A just rite set plus the idea book! That is what I call the whole package!!!

This & that:

Bildmalarna stamp, cardstock, neenah paper, die cut, glitter, Smooch ink, ZING embossing powder, ribbon, and copic markers!

much luv,

anaRy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable Anary, I always love coming to visit. Your creativity is awesome!! Hugs!

Patricia Garcia said...

HELLO Anary, What a nice card, love the colors and the doily behind the cake looks perfect!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...