22.7.10

Magnolia Stamp :: Bright pieces!

Maggie star~  Hello my friends! One more Maggie card for us! This is my very first paper piecing card! WOW can you believe it? I told you I was new to papercrafting (when comparing to many of you I am a baby! So many things to try and make! I love cutting tiny pieces of paper..I am a nut case.
Maggie star
This project was fabulous for fueling my meshuganeh! Yes. The tiny dress looks so pretty in this dot pattern. I think it worked quite well..dontacha think? Do you fell me? Yeap I think this is going to be the first of many of this tech!
Join me at MSL challenge! See yall there!
This & that
For my card features magnolia stamp, copic markers, air brush system, white pen, cardstock patterned, nenah paper, ribbon, glitter, memento ink, distress inks, paper flowers, die cut, embossing folder designs and glue dots.
much luv,
anaRy

1 comment:

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Anary,
Adorable card, love the dress, paper pieced?? I have never tried this, look great though! Gorgeous colors too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...