24.5.10

Bildmalarna stamp :: Come and garden with me!

Bildie_flowerpot~ Hey everybody! Our latest challenge over Bildmalarna blog is Red, Blue and yellow. I don’t know why my these combo just screamed gardening to me. Dirty jean with a nice little patch, a cool nice men’s shirt to keep down the mosquito bites but never loosing the femininity…nice sweet red shoes and yellow tiara! How do you like my little Gardner? Isn’t she precious?

Bidie_flowerpotI tried to keep this card simple, like I really can right? lol I decided to to a very colorful background for my Gardner. I used sizzix embossing folder and colored the flowers one by one. Yesss I am a nut! But I love color! I had to do it! And just because I was in the mood I added layers of this adorable Martha Stewart doily die cut plus a little bling bling!

So let’s make our corner of the work a little happier and a little more colorful join us for the challenge! I cannot wait what you will come up with! See yall soon! I need to check on my petunias!

much luv’

anaRy

This & That

¤ Markers & Pens: Copic  W1, W3, Y13, Y02, YG07, YG11, YG23, YG25, BG13, B91, B95, B97, B04, R20, R17, R37, R43, BV01, E0000, E00, E25, E29, E30, E31, E33, E51.

¤ Ink & stamps: Bildmalarna stamp (1120 - MIMOSA WITH FLOWERS),  memento ink, versa magic & distress ink.

¤ Embellishments: Rhinestones round and flower, glamour dust & ribbon.

¤ Embossing & Die cuts: Sizzix embossing folder (flower and dots),  nestabilities and Martha punch

¤ Paper: Nennah paper, recollections card stock.

¤ Tools: big kick

6 comments:

Marlene said...

How pretty this is!!!

Unknown said...

What a pretty bright and cheerful card! You did a good job coloring each one! I love the paper! Very, very pretty!

Patricia St Martin said...

Your card is beautiful. love your colors and the layout. All the sparkles are wonderful.

Unknown said...

This is adorable Anary!! Your coloring, and attention to detail, just rocks!!

Unknown said...

You did it again! This is gorgeous Anary! Your coloring and layout is fantastic!

Vivi Casale said...

that is very pretty card Anary!!
so cheerful!
Love it!
xxx
Vivi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...