12.3.10

Candy Sneak Peak

Hello everyone! Oh my, thank you sooooooo much for your words! I love to read all the comments you guys leave here...it is so encouraging! It makes me feel that I am going in a good direction!
Well, as I said in my last post I am preparing a candy...and I decided to give you a sneak peak of the goods (aha! Not very easy : ) )...humm let see if you guys can guess the stuff..: ). I am in a mood to make a really nice one...and maybe throw in some more stuff as we go, if we can get a really good crowd! The more the merrier and more fun! So follow up! I want to see you around when I reveal this gooooods! Maybe I will clear this image until the reveal!
See you all soon!
much luv
anaRy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what it is!!!!! It's a complete set of Copics .... lol!! Kidding but boy wouldn't that be great!! Hugs, Stephanie

ThePurplePlace said...

WoW! That sneak peak is looking very exciting! I can't wait to find out what it is and when we "PLAY"!

Happy Crafting!

Lisa

Shaz said...

Cool sneak-peek! I am a terrible guesser. I am thinking Magnolia though....
Thanks for entering my b-candy.

Kathy said...

I am now a follower, I want to do this for people to subscribe to my feedburner and become a follower. Great idea and exciting sneak peek...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...